Interbrand Tokyo / Strategy Group / Consultant
At Interbrand you will create iconic work that defines customer expectations across the globe and creates growth for all.
Consultant (Strategy Group)
- Contribute to deliver valuable output/deliverables to the Clients, based on Project Lead’s direction
- Be responsible for executing assigned tasks in a timely manner, satisfying expectations from project members and clients.
- Contribute to the new business development by building relationship with clients through execution of the projects.
- ~5 years of work experience as a consultant at consulting firms or marketing experience in business companies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with clients and team members
- Critical, Logical thinking
- Experience in quantitative research and analysis (Qualitative research experience is a plus)
- Language skills: Fluent Japanese, Business Level English (Presentation Materials preparations and excellent oral presentation skill is a plus )
- Willingness to work as a team
We are building a connected, collaborative and inclusive human culture. As part of that culture, Interbrand is committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and equitable support for all levels of employees. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are driving forces in how we create and embrace community while allowing our employees to refine their craft and solve problems for the world’s best global brands. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Task Forces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, Omniwomen, and are proud supporters of ADCOLOR.
We are working through access barriers across our job site, so if you run into any issues and would like this information in an alternative format, or would prefer to apply via email, please send us a message at email@example.com.
東京の新しい「Interbrand Tokyo / Strategy Group / Consultant」の求人について通知を受け取りましょう。サインインして求人アラートを作成