Link visible for attendees
Join us for TIBCO NOW 2021. LIMITLESS will explore the unlimited power of data, the potential of our imaginations, and the opportunities ahead. While the past year limited every one of us, advancements in data technologies accelerated on many levels. NOW, our collective role in what comes next is limitless.
- Free, two day core virtual event, September 28 10 am - 12 pm EDT and September 29, 10 am - 3:30 pm EDT including
- Live Keynotes and networking
- Data-centric innovations and customer stories
- On-demand access to all TIBCO NOW free content for 30 days post
- Gamification and chance to win prizes!
- Opportunity to add three product-focused premium tracks. Visit now.tibco.com for additional details.
TIBCO NOW includes two jam packed keynote sessions:
September 28, 10 am - 12 pm EDT: “Welcome to TIBCO NOW”
Join TIBCO CMO Fred Studer and COO Matt Quinn as they focus on the leadership, capabilities, and innovation of TIBCO’s technologies. Hear from some of the world’s most compelling thinkers and doers, including Nobel Prize Winner Dr. Jennifer Doudna and interplanetary navigator Dr. Jill Seubert, on what Limitless has meant in their lives and for the future of our planet and beyond.
September 29, 10 am - 12 pm EDT: “Solving the World's Hardest Data Problems”
TIBCO NOW continues with TIBCO CEO Dan Streetman on how visionaries intelligently frame and address incredibly challenging problems, focus on what matters, and build the momentum of innovation and impact. Industry leaders tell their personal stories of reframing and problem solving. The session concludes with a discussion with Michael Lewis, best selling author of Moneyball and The Big Short, exploring the power of data to unveil the hidden nature of the world around us and how the smarter decision making of data visionaries sets them apart.
Followed by over 20 breakout sessions focused on product innovation, applications of technologies, and stories of remarkable innovation and impact, including:
TIBCO LABS: Power the Future with Technology and Open Source Projects
September 28, 12 - 12:30 EDT
TIBCO LABS collaborates with digital innovators to apply the latest technologies to the toughest data challenges. This session provides an update on the capabilities, architectures, and use cases under development including:
- Use of enterprise blockchain for track-and-trace, identity, and data security
- Development of digital twins to represent devices, processes, and people
- Inclusion of computer vision and analytics in edge computing
The evolving use of process mining, augmented reality, and more
Visual Data Science in Action: Cool Tools for Insight Discovery and Deployment
September 28, 1:30 - 2 pm EDT
- Spotfire Python and R engines and data functions for visual data science and analytic apps
- The TIBCO Data Science—Team Studio ability to combine point-click workflows with Python and R notebooks
- Spotfire MODS for extending the graphics palette
TIBCO Tech: Streaming & Spotfire to Analyze Tweets in Real Time
September 28, 2:30 - 3 pm EDT
Large-scale streaming data presents a huge challenge for smarter decision-making. This session uses Twitter feeds to illustrate the combined power of Spotfire and TIBCO Streaming software. See how to:
- Integrate TIBCO Streaming with Spotfire
- Fetch, filter, and publish tweets
- Apply business logic to find insight and actions
Join us for the free, two-day virtual event.